Law school among a million other things, demands organization and practicality. When it comes to backpacks you can’t afford to choose one that will cause any issues. This review will make it much easier and help in deciding on the best backpack for law school.
The NorthFace Borealis
This particular brand of backpack is a favorite among several law students and for good reason. Aside from the countless style options it provides endless comfort and is quite practical. This wonderful backpack features:
- “FlexVent” technology allows for a very breathable back panel.
- Padded shoulder straps are easily adjustable and provide maximum comfort
- Large compartment allows for safe and effective storage of books and necessities
- Comes equipped with a 15” laptop sleeve
- Comes in styles for men and women
- Countless color options
This backpack has everything you need for a comfortable experience. It’s also great there are so many options for those who love their items to be certain colors. All in all this backpack is everything you want and need while completing your studies.
Timbuk2 Commute Messenger
Messenger bags are favored because of their portability and ease of use. The Timbuk2 Commute Messenger bag is no exception as it also has everything you need in a bag to stay organized and keep simply keep up. The Timbuk2 is quite special as it comes in 3 different sizes specially made for laptops. This awesome bag also features:
- 14 pockets inside and outside for maximum organization
- A padded and adjustable strap helps you maintain comfort while on the go
- Comes in different sizes for laptops and also 6 color options
This messenger bag is an amazing alternative to backpacks as it consists of the space and compartments of a regular sized backpack. It’s also very nice if we must say so ourselves!
The Solo Bryant
Although rolling bags may not be nearly as popular as messenger bags or backpacks, they are very useful. Rolling bags are great as they allow for more portability and transport compared to a regular backpack. The Solo Bryant features:
- Padded and sizable interior helps keep laptops safe
- Large compartments for spacious storage
- Easy to roll wheels
- Telescoping handle
- Separate compartments for files and books
It’s also important to point out one main benefit of rolling bags: No dealing with back pain. Of course there are countless backpacks out there designed to forgo this issue as well, however, rolling bags are made to roll which is entirely beneficial.
The Osprey Nebula Backpack
Also a very popular pick the Osprey Nebula Backpack is ideal for carrying and staying organized. The Osprey is much like the Borealis except even larger in size. It also comes equipped with huge compartments and much more:
- A padded laptop sleeve designed to provide a cushion barrier between the floor and your computer
- Padded sleeve for tablets
- Large front pockets and inside compartments from any accessory large or small
Perhaps the greatest benefit is the fact that Osprey repairs or replaces backpacks whenever needed. Apart from this the Osprey Nebula is very durable, sturdy and long lasting. Really, what more could you need or want in a backpack?