The timber ridge folding wagon is an absolutely good item for garden purposes. It is an item you should always have when you are having a gardening activity, especially on a beach. It may also be essential when you are going camping. It may also play a very vital role if you are just moving things around. This is because it comes with four large oversized wheels which have the ability to operate in 360 degrees which means it can move all around back forward and sideways with ease. It, therefore, has the ability to maneuver in all types of terrain without much struggle. It has the attribute of opening and folding the legs with a lot of ease. It is made of a sturdy construction and a long-lasting polyester of 600D. It has a carrying capacity of 150lbs which is sufficient in carrying items of daily use. Since it can be folded when not in use it means you will not waste any space. The good thing about it is that it makes the movement of items easy even when the terrain is full of sand. Read more here.
What are the specifications of this timber ridge folding wagon?
- It weighs around 24.9 lbs
- Its carrying capacity is about 110lbs to 150lbs when being operated on a sandy terrain.
- The material used to make its fabric is majorly polyester.
- The frame is strong as a result of being constructed using steel.
- The name of this brand is Timber Ridge.
- The full dimensions of this item are 12inches by 18.4 inches by 35.5 inches.
- How to clean and maintain a timber range folding wagon.
- It is critical that you ensure that no materials are left on the metal part of the wagon to prevent rusting.
- It is essential to ensure that your wagon is stable by regularly checking the screws and tightening those that may have become loose.
- It is essential that you evade using this wagon on rough terrain and harsh weather conditions for a long time for this will stimulate quick wear and tear.