Floor jacks have an important role in the automobile industry; these are positioned under any vehicle to lift it up, depending on its functionality.
There are four popular types of floor jacks:
• Scissor Jacks
• Hydraulic jacks
• Hi-lift jacks
• Motorcycle Jack
If you are currently looking for a reliable floor jack that would work on a sports car or any racing types of cars, you need this quality aluminum low profile jack – Roadstar 3-Ton Aluminum Floor Jack Low Profile.
The Roadstar 3-Ton Floor Jack is a powerful floor jack, which is constructed with professional grade aluminum that makes the floor jack easy to carry. Also, the floor jack is built with strong and durable steel service jack. It is ideally designed for home, repair shop, and sports car racing use.
o Max lift – 18.6 inches (when extended)
o Min lift – 3.86 inches
• Weight: 73.26 lbs
• The caster wheel size: 1.8 x .9 inches
• The front wheel size: 2.6 x 1.6 inches
• The saddle diameter: 4.6 inches
• The handle length: 45 inches
• Overall product dimension: 30.12” L x 14.76” W x 7.08” H
• Weight capacity: 3 Ton (2721.55 kilograms)
• Materials: Made from professional-grade aluminum and durable steel
• The Roadstar 3-Ton is well-designed and well-constructed from professional-grade aluminum and durable steel for its service jacks.
• Lightweight and easy to carry.
• Well-designed floor jack with a safety valve, which keeps from overloading.
• Designed and constructed with dual pump pistons, which helps in a rapid lift of load up to 3 tons.
• Comes with dual return springs
• Comes with rubber saddle pad that helps protect the underside of the vehicle
There are more things to love about the Roadstar 3-Ton Aluminum Floor Jack Low Profile; so, if you are ready to buy one, but needs additional details you can visit Auto Aid Outlet’s website.
What should include when you buy the whole set?
• Convenient side handles
• Two-piece handle
• The 3-ton floor jack
• User manual
What makes the Roadstar 3-Ton floor jack so popular? Here are a few of the pros and cons that you should know:
• Low profile
• Versatile; can be used on any weight lifting purposes, up to 3-ton
• Built with high-quality aluminum, which has tight weighing tolerance.
• Low profile at a maximum of 3.8 inches.
• Availability in the market; sometimes it is difficult to find Roadstar 3-Ton in the market.
• Maximum weight capacity is 3 tons
The Roadstar 3-Ton Aluminum Floor Jack Low Profile is one of the reliable and durable floor jacks that you can find in the market today. It is ideal for a home, car repair shop, or sports car use. However, the floor jack is only capable of lifting objects including cars up to 3 tons. If you are looking for a floor jack that can lift heavy vehicles, you need more than the Road 3-ton; what you need is a heavy duty floor jack.